Wednesday, November 16

THE TRUE ENFORCEMENT AND BORDER SECURITY ACT OF 2005 (GET BEHIND IT)

I write extensively on illegal immigration and border security issues, and the manifest contradiction in terms of a global war on terror absent securing our own borders against a human invasion from Mexico. I hope by now I have gained credibility with my readers who share similar concerns about 11+ million illegal aliens afoot in our land and as many as 10,000/day breeching our borders. The costs to our treasury, taxpayers, and the American culture are huge and unnecessary.

I ask you to support the just-introduced legislation that Mark Stein refers to in this post of his.

I have written on it as well. There's plenty of information on this legislation linked in my post. Bone up on this important bill. You can bet the open borders' apologists are.


POSTSCRIPT: Please consider signing this online petition.

NOTE: I have signed the petition and encourage you to do so!

FOLLOW-UP: Read this Michelle Malkin column published in WorldNetDaily and I'd guess you'll be far more inclined to sign the petition than you may have been otherwise. Come on! (And a "Well Done" to Michelle!).