Sunday, November 13

LA SHAWN BARBER VOIR DIRES THE MUSLIM JURY POOL

Here are La Shawn Barber's five interrogatives in her pithy, but spot on voir dire of the Muslim jury pool in the trial of world opinion vis-a-vis Islamofascist terrorism. It's a concise post that speaks volumes and I damn sure would like to hear the answers. (Well done, La Shawn!).

CORRECTION: Ooops! I goofed. The questions were posed by radio talk show personality Dennis Prager and La Shawn properly attributed them to him in a link. I didn't catch my error, frankly, until I read this post at Outside The Beltway. Sorry for the confusion, Folks!

POSTSCRIPT: Apropos of the questions Dennis Prager has asked is this horrific news story out of a small village in India, published by WorldNetDaily and linked at Stop The ACLU.