Saturday, September 24

UPDATE FOR READERS OF ACSOL

Electrical power has been intermittent since my last post and has just come back on in the past ten minutes here (at approximately 2:15 pm CDT). I lost a post I was writing several hours ago when the electricity went off yet again while I was typing and, foolishly, hadn't saved draft versions after each paragraph.

The wind has died down here in the Lake Conroe area of Montgomery County, Texas, to about 22 mph and rain has been off and on, but surprisingly light. While it is still very overcast, we have seen brief glimpses of sunshine trying to break through the cloud cover.

The forecast is for rain tonight (90% probability).

For now, until I'm satisfied the electricity is going to remain on, I'll not be posting.

Thanks for your understanding!


Filed in: