Sunday, September 25

MY THANKS TO MICHELLE MALKIN AND JOHN HAWKINS

I want to take the time this evening to thank a couple of the major, center-right bloggers for linking to my site -- ACSOL -- this past week during the heavy blogging on Hurricane Rita. As a Houston-area poliblogger, I shifted gears and began covering the impending arrival of Rita and, initially, the prospect of a Category 5 or Category 4 hurricane making a direct hit on the heavily-populated Houston-Galveston area.

Michelle Malkin linked to me in this post (and graciously gave a number of other bloggers in southeastern Texas a shot in the arm) and John Hawkins of "Right Wing News" in this post, for which I am grateful. Indeed, John gave A Certain Slant of Light the distinction of being "Website of the Day" on September 23rd and that was an unexpected distinction coming from a writer who I admire.

Thank you both!