Monday, August 22

MISGUIDED ADVICE FOR THE PRESIDENT FROM AN MSM EDITORIALIST

Anne Linehan of "blogHouston.net" points incredulously to yet another oddball, superficial, mildly disrespectful editorial missive from the "Houston Chronicle" (registration required) editorial page in her post from yesterday.

The "Chronicle" thinks the president and wife "Laura" should venture on over to Cindy Sheehan's tent city and three-ring circus extravaganza and show the assembled throng of war protestors some good ol' "traditional Texas hospitality," replete with a "housewarming gift." I guess the editorialist must think Cindy has purchased the farm on which she's driven those tent stakes.

Anyway, I'll open this up to my readers and ask that you tell me what an appropriate housewarming gift should be for this rank publicity hound?

I'll begin: a collection of the books of Written Torah to round-out her fascination with Jews and Judaism.

SUGGESTED READING: "Powerline"