Wednesday, August 17

THE DEPARTMENT OF HOPELESS SECURITY

In two day's time, Frank Laughter of "Common Sense Junction" has filleted the Department of Homeland Security, first in this post and then in this follow-up post today. You don't know whether to laugh or to cry, or to hang your head out an upstair's window and scream at the top of your lungs: "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!"

I do recommend you read both of Frank's posts in their entirety, if you're tired of your pocket being picked by the federal government. After all, what's "homeland security" absent secure borders and good common sense?

Then, if you have time, read this from me, please, as Frank and I are in lockstep on this issue!

POSTSCRIPT: This piece from "ReclaimDemocracy.org" is worth a read, too!

Filed in: