Thursday, July 28

"MCCAIN FOR PRESIDENT" (ONLY IN A MOMENT OF VOTER DESPERATION)

Matt Drudge links today to this "NewsMax.com" poll asking six (6) questions of its readers with respect to a John McCain candidacy for the presidency in 2008.

The only "stump-the-band" kind of question is whether or not one would vote for John McCain over Hillary Clinton, and as much as I dislike McCain's political machinations, grandstanding, and singular RINO-credentials, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat over the quintessential Liberal in sheep's clothing -- Hillary Rodham Clinton.

To be clear, this blog is aligned with "Blogs For McCain's Opponent" (see right sidebar), albeit with the one afore-mentioned caveat, and only if the veritable Sword of Damocles was hanging over my head in the voting booth would I vote for this turncoat.

McCain has become anathema to me and I have said so a number of times.