Monday, July 11

CORIE SCHWEITZER OF "INSANE TROLL LOGIC" -- WHEREABOUTS/STATUS?

Have any of you out there in the blogosphere, particularly those of you who are Houston-area bloggers, had recent contact with Corie Schweitzer of the blog, "Insane Troll Logic," as her last post was on June 5th and I am unaware as to why she has stopped writing. I'm worrying about her.

Corie is an English professor at Houston Community College, so she may simply be traveling during her summer break. But usually a blogger indicates in his or her last post that a blogging hiatus is about to ensue and why. I find myself fretting that she may be experiencing a health issue.

Worry; worry!

I sent Corie an email on June 18th, but did not receive a reply, which is unlike her.

If you know of her whereabouts or status, kindly leave me a "Comment" on this post or send me an email. Thank you so much.