Tuesday, May 10

ANSWERS FROM AN ULTRA-POMPOUS BLOGGER!

I found this fun post of Greg's at his "What Attitude Problem?" via Corie Schweitzer's response (and link) to his challenge over at her "Insane Troll Logic"; and, while I'm disappointed that Greg didn't include me in his list of "ultra-pompous" bloggers that he sought to solicit responses from, I'm nonetheless going to wade in and offer my own.

Have I confused you? Sorry. Let me explain. Greg cites certain of the questions typically asked by host Bernard Pivot of the compelling television show, "Inside The Actor's Studio," of which I'm a big fan, and is curious how a select group of bloggers would respond to them.

Well, here's how this Bernard would respond to "ITAS's" Bernard:

01) What is your favorite word?

Diaphanous

02) What is your least favorite word?

Diarrhea

03) What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?

Chivas Regal in a Waterford tumbler and opera

04) What turns you off?

Cocktail party conversation

05) What is your favorite curse word?

Dammit

06) What sound or noise do you love?

Voices of my grandchildren

07) What sound or noise do you hate?

Deafeningly loud car stereos

08) What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Journalist/political commentator

09) What profession would you not like to do?

Roto-Rooter man

10) If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

"What took you so long?"