Friday, April 1

MILESTONE FOR "ACSOL" AND THIS NEOPHYTE BLOGGER

I just checked my Site Meter in anticipation of this special milestone being reached some time this afternoon: A CERTAIN SLANT OF LIGHT just passed the 10,000 cumulative "hits" (or "visits") threshold. I thank my regular readers, the visitors who periodically stop by, and particularly those bloggers who have linked to my posts and put "ACSOL" in their blogrolls. I am most grateful.

In addition, there have been some special, high-powered bloggers who have given me encouragement along the way and supported this start-up, all of whom I have written to personally. They know who they are and how much they mean to me. And I hope someday I am in a position through a large, loyal readership of my own to give newcomers to blogging the same kind of "launch" that these class-act people have unselfishly provided for me.

Writing is a joy. Better yet is having people read what you write.

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH !!!