Sunday, March 13

NEED A QUICK FIX FOR THAT STUCK-IN-NEUTRAL HIT COUNTER?

It's 9:36am CST and I have yet to receive one -- ONE! -- Site Meter "hit" on this blog of mine. (Everyone must still be in church or I'd already have 2,000 - 3,000, right?).

This writing to one's self can get discouraging! Gosh, what do Glenn Reynolds, Hugh Hewitt, Michelle Malkin, and The Big Trunk have that I don't have? Someone just shouted, "Readers!"-- now that's not nice.

Maybe I'm no longer firmly esconced in the "tail of the blogosphere," as I had thought -- you know, that place in cyberspace Limbo where bottom-feeding bloggers with nary a reader reside. Maybe I've spun off into my own elliptical orbit now or have begun imploding, drawing all light back into myself like a black hole! Something's not working.

Indeed, my predicament is tantamount to that apocryphal philosophical question that asks: if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, did the tree actually fall (or something like that)? Is it really writing if no one is reading it?

Alas, there's hope. Pipe-smoking Iowan David Burge has come to my rescue with his non pareil system for building readerships, which he is marketing as the Bloggonetrix program.

If, like me, you need David to charge out of that phone booth and rescue you from blogger oblivion, I urge you to begin reading what will be a series of pellucid posts that will turn you into a Glenn Reynolds' clone in no time. Good luck. And many thanks to Mr. Burge, our humble servant.