Thursday, February 3

TECHNICAL PROBLEMS CONTINUE VIA MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER

I tested accessing my blog via Mozilla Firefox 1.0 (my default browser) and Netscape 7.2 this morning: there was no problem with either.

I tried accessing my blog via Microsoft Internet Explorer and it locks up and will not fully load. This problem began yesterday and continues this morning. As a consequence, my average daily "hit count" via Site Meter was way down yesterday, which tells me many of my regular readers, as well as prospective new visitors, are having problems getting into my site.

For this I apologize!

I have sent two requests to the Blogger.com Help Desk -- one yesterday evening and one this morning, asking for assistance.

Please be patient while I try to get this technical issue rectified. Thank you!

If you have any similar experiences in this regard and can provide me with some guidance, please leave me a "Comment" on this post.