Sunday, February 20

SOME KIND OF "FRIEND"

I couldn't agree more with the "Happy Capitalist" in this post of his regarding pseudo Dubya friend Doug Wead's actions in taping private conversations with George W. Bush and then sharing them with, of all people, the liberal Bush-bashers of the "New York Times." His actions are reprehensible. It would appear from news stories I've read on this breaking story that Weadie never asked permission to tape his conversations with then governor of Texas, George Bush.

Wead, a former minister, has excused his conduct by saying: "I just felt that the historical point I was making trumped a personal relationship." I wonder how many personal relationships this perpetrator of rank deceipts expects to have with other public figures?

Doug, thy name is Weed, and here's one to you, you lousy SOB: