Wednesday, February 2

IMPORTANT INFORMATION & REQUEST: PLEASE READ !!!

Regular readers of, as well as first-time visitors to, this blog:

My site is experiencing a dramatically low "hit count" today via Site Meter -- much lower than the normal daily average. My default browser is Mozilla Firefox 1.0 and I use it for blogging. I tried accessing my blog via Microsoft Internet Explorer and, as quickly as it begins loading, it locks up. I'm deducing from this that my "hit count" is down significantly today because people using Microsoft Internet Explorer cannot get into my site. I have checked and found that regular readers of this blog and visitors to it today using either Mozilla Firefox 1.0 or Netscape have not been experiencing these problems.

MY REQUEST OF YOU:

Please leave a "comment" on this post if you've successfully accessed this site and simply tell me what browser you use and if there was any delay/difficulty in getting into my site. This will help me in interfacing with the Blooger.com Help Desk. Many thanks! Sorry for any inconvenience!