Thursday, February 3

ACCESS TO "ACSOL" VIA MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER APPEARS RESTORED

I've worked on this all day long since 5:00am CST and I can now access my blog via Internet Explorer. It's not locking up, as it had been for the past 48 hours or so. My default browser is Mozilla Firefox 1.0, so I personally have had no difficulty; but, since most folks still use Microsoft Internet Explorer, most of my regular readers and visitors to this site have not been so fortunate. As a consequnce the daily "hit" count is way down and frustration is way up.

I'm sure this technical problem has been driving folks nuts. I'm so sorry. Don't abandon interest in "A CERTAIN SLANT OF LIGHT," please!

There are a couple of other suspected issues that I'll work on further this evening. Hopefully, my readers will be back reading my posts and I'll be able to resume blogging!