Saturday, January 15

A LITTLE BLOG THAT COULD

Well, I told you I was intrigued by Grant McCracken's writing. After publishing my previous post, I went back into his blog and roamed around a bit, finding this additionally interesting post on blogging and the impact of all the blogosphere's keyboard strokes on the complacency of many print journalists, who increasingly sense that something discomfiting to their long-standing lock on one media channel is afoot.

Linking can be such a wonderful treat of serendipity for so many -- that's one of the joys of hiking through the blogosphere (and a favor that should be returned in kind in our own blogs). I've now placed a link to Grant's blog, "Culture By Commotion," in my blogroll and I look forward to returning to it from time to time. Hat tip to Virginia Postrel for acquainting me with Mr. McCracken.