Monday, January 10

BRAD PITT TAKES A PAGE OUT OF BILL O'REILLY'S BOOK

I'm scratching my head over this report on Brad Pitt's telephonic dalliances with Angelina Joli -- she of collagen lips fame. I thought only Bill O'Reilly got accused of doing this sort of thing, albeit with women of far less physical attractiveness. Of course, that may not be anywhere near as important to the process as good cell phone coverage. Wonder if ol' Brad ever ran out of "weekend minutes" and experienced dead spot interruptus, as Jennifer Annistan termed it in filing roaming charges against her philandering hubby. I wonder if Pitt will do a celebrity-style, tell-all book on his parting of the ways with the much too-cute Jennifer. If so, may I suggest "Legends of the Fall" for its title. Meanwhile, a copy of Bill O'Reilly's "Here's Looking Out For Me" is on its way to you, Brad.